- Category: Siem Reap
- Hits: 1763
DAY 1: SIEM REAP – Arrival – ANGKOR (L, D)
- Upon arrival Siem Reap, you are welcomed by one of our tour guides who will take you to your hotel. Visiting the temples will start shortly thereafter. You will first visit the great city, Angkor Thom. Then you will visit Bayon the royal enclosure and Phimeanakas, terrace of elephants and terrace of the leper king.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- In the afternoon, you can choose to visit the magnificent temple, Angkor Wat or end your day at Angkor Wat where you can admire the magnificent sun set.
- Dinner with dance show at local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 2: SIEM REAP – Departure (B, L)
- Have breakfast at hotel
- Today start to visit the temple of Banteay Samre and going on to the citadel of woman - Banteay Srei - jewel indisputable of the Khmer art: entirely have been constructed by hard pink sandstone, wonderfully sculpted, perfectly preserved and restored. On the way back you will discover a production of sugar palm that make by craftsman (in dry season).
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Your afternoon will start with a visit the crystal temple, Ta Keo, then the victory gate, Thommanon and Ta Prohm, before transfer to the air-port of Siem Reap for departure flight to next destination. End of services.
The order of this itinerary is subject to change depending on flight, climate & other objective elements.
Tour Tariffs are inclusive:
• Hotel accommodation based on TWN or TRP share with daily breakfast
• Meals as specified in the itinerary
• Air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
• English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
• Entrance fees & boat fees
• Bottled drinking water
- 02 bottles of 0.5l/ pax/ tour day
- 01 bottle of 0.5l/ pax/ see off – pick up day
• Porters fees
• Travel cap, services charges, room taxes and baggage handling
Tour Tariffs are not inclusive:
• All airfare & and taxes
• Vietnam visa arrangement (Visa is compulsory and must be arranged in advance)
• Meals other than those mentioned above
• Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc...
• Tips for Guide (2 US $/ pax/ day)
• Travel insurance
• All other services which are not mentioned above.
Tour policy for children:
• Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: FOC (no meal is provided)
• Child 6 till 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of package cost
• Child 6 till 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 80% of package cost
• Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of package cost
• Child 12 years upwards: 100% of package cost.
Creating Unique Touring Experiences:
All the touring itineraries on this website have been carefully crafted by our in-country management teams and represent a series of experiences we can certainly recommend. However, we understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. Our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a Vietnam tour to your individual specifications.
Validity: 01 March – 31 December 2011